Yes, it has arrived – December is here!
For many, December brings tension. Tension associated with fitting everything and everyone in before Christmas, the day itself and off course the clean up!
Your head maybe in a ‘spin’ with all the ‘to-do lists’ and this brings a feeling of overwhelm and tension in the body. As a result the body gears into action as it prepares for the oncoming ‘battle’.
Typical signs and symptoms may be headaches, restlessness, insomnia, shortness of breath, moodiness, anger outbursts, dehydration, consuming more comfort foods, forgetfulness, jaw clenching, grinding teeth, sore back and/or neck, hunched shoulders and poor concentration.
Like most things in life, percentage of success lays in the preparation! Here are some handy tips to get you through!
- Drink 1 glass of water upon rising in the morning
- Before leaving the house stand barefooted on the grass and take in 5 full ‘belly button’ breaths (in and out is one breath) with eyes opened or closed.
- Before leaving the house drink 1 full glass of water and again at 10am, 12noon and 2pm.
- Review your lists regularly taking a few seconds to acknowledge tasks achieved
- Allow yourself additional time when setting out to cater for increased traffic etc
- Drink 1 glass of water before dinner.
- Enjoy 1 – 3 Epsom salt baths per week. Epsom salt assists in relaxing muscle tension.
- Drink 1 glass of water between dinner and bed.
- Before going to bed, again stand outside on the grass barefooted and take 5 full ‘belly button’ breaths.
My final tip, would be include a visit or two to your health care professional as part of your plan and strategy to manage any challenges to come.
Essential Difference is now stocking a luxurious traditionally handmade and hand cut soap from ByCeleste owned and made in Wodonga. This range really embraces the use of wholesome ingredients sources from local orchards, vineyards and olive groves. The aromas are simply exquisite!! Come in and view the new range for yourself…..……
You can also view products here: http://www.byceleste.com.au/
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas